How To Choose A Flooring Company
Anderson Tile & Carpet is a pressure-free*, family-owned company that strives to deliver total customer satisfaction. We enjoy educating our customers so they can make the best decision with confidence. In that spirit, here are questions you should ask any tile or flooring company before you hire them:
Costs & Charges
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- Does the price include installation?
- If not, what are the charges and procedures for installation?
- How do I calculate how much flooring I'll need?
- What are the guarantees and warranties on the flooring material, the padding, and the installation?
- What features does this flooring have that make it easy to maintain?
- Can I take a sample home to view in the room?
- Can I purchase a large sample size?
- What do I have to do before installation?
- How quickly will my flooring be installed after I place my order?
- How do you minimize the number and placement of seams in my room?
- Is this carpet available in 15-foot lengths to ensure fewer seams?
- Who is responsible for removing and disposing of old carpet and padding?
- Is there a fee for removal and disposal?