The Ordering Process
Wondering how to get from "I'd like to have new tile/flooring" to "look at my beautiful new room"? Here are the steps:
- Request a free in-home measurement. Anderson Tile & Carpet will measure your rooms so we all know how much material you will need. There are no pressure sales tactics during the measurement. It's just a free service we offer.
- Define your needs. This article is a great place to start.
- Review your options. Visit our Design Center to see samples of a wide variety of materials. You can visit anytime during business hours to browse on your own, or you can schedule an appointment with our design team and let us guide you past the clutter and help you focus on materials that are best suited to your wants, your budget, and the job's constraints.
- Get pricing. Once you select materials and we have measurements, Anderson Tile & Carpet will provide detailed pricing for your review. If you have a budget in mind, let us know early so we can guide you to materials that fit.
- Authorize the project. When you do, materials are ordered and installation is scheduled.